ADDICKTION

 "Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?"


The Hebrew Bible and the Qur'an record the story of judgement against the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah.   The children of God, because of their willing separation from God, evident by their grievous, continuous, deviate, sexual orientation, and rebellion ------- were about to pay for their disobedience. God said, "I will go down now and see." Abraham - Gods man of that time - saw God coming and intervened with God on humanities behalf. 

He inquired if God would spare the city if 50 righteous could be found within the city?

God agreed. He would not destroy the city if 50 righteous could be found.

Abraham then inquired of God, "What about 45? What if 45 righteous can be found?

Again, God agreed. He would not destroy the city if 45 righteous could be found.

Abraham then inquired  of God for "mercy" at lower numbers( 40, then 30, then 20, and finally 10).

God agreed each time. None could be found. That same night fire and brimstone rained down on the inhabitants and destroyed them all.

Currently, mass media outlets have been bombarding us with a plethora of information concerning the  sexual assaults and misconduct against women, by wealthy, powerful and affluent (mostly white) men.

Let me first apologize to all the women and children - who are being and those who have been -  victimized by  the satanic spirit that is so easily produced when you combine money, and power, and a penis. 

This evil behavior can best be described as a "god complex" that takes control of an individuals thoughts, deeds, and actions and makes an individual behave as if there is no law....Gods or mans....that should be honored and obeyed.

It produces a  supremacist mentality of  "how dare u?" - 'who do u think u are?" - style of swag and demeanor. The mind-set of this satanic demon is, "what makes u think u can deny YOUR BODY or anything else that entertains me or gives me pleasure?" My money, power, and penis gives me the ability to define who succeeds and who fails, who wins and who loses, and even, who lives and who dies.


As evil as it sounds, and is, we must never forget that amerikkka, at its inception, was founded on the premise that people of color and women, had no inalienable rights that a white man was bound to respect or uphold. And although legislation was passed saying other-wise, nothing has changed, because the state of, primarily, mens heart has never changed.

What people of color and women were/are allowed to do with their bodies was/is a function of what white men permitted/permit.

The arrogant conduct and behavior of corruptible and vile men that is being displayed against women's reproductive and sexual stewardship should be viewed as a "wake-up-call' to remind women to accept and never forget their place.............at the beck and call of white men.

History is saturated with stories of abuse, primarily by white men, against people of color and women due to the combination of money, power and a penis. 

On any given Sunday, black men risk life and limp, in the coliseums of amerikkka. Like the Roman gladiators of ancient times, they perform, like high priced slaves, for the financial benefit of rich white men and the entertainment of an overwhelming white male audience.

According to Merriam Webster, the voice of linguistic authority, an addiction: is a brain disorder characterized by compulsive engagement in rewarding stimuli..... despite adverse consequences.

 However, an ad-dick-tion: is a brain and penis disorder characterized, infused, and aggravated by the addition of money and power. 

Women can't be addickted. Why?  Because they don't have a penis.

 Just like a man can never fully understand the miracle that God performs in a women's womb during child birth, a women can never understand the "spell" of being connected (mentally and physically) to a live penis.......with it's own satanic mind. 

Women became casualties and statistics of those in possession of a penis........period. A women can be "heavily" under the influence, but she kaint be addickted.

And even more women become abused by those males, not just those with power and a penis, but those clinically diagnosed  with an addicktion....the terrible three....money, power and a penis.

Yet, in a women's case, often time, the narrative gets twisted. 

It can still be about money and power but most women "think" they have become addickted because they don't know, understand, comprehend, or appreciate their special and particular place in relationship to God and His plan for salvation and the women's part in building and sustaining a nation.

If you have never been in a position to be in possession of all three (money, power, and a penis) you will never quite understand the satanic disorder and the seemingly effortless, destructive behavior that comes a long with having all three.

The current POTUS has an addicktion. 

Because of this disorder, as well as others, it is beyond scary to imagine just what he is capable of and just how far he will take us toward the brink of annihilation, just to prove who has the biggest penis, the most power of mass destruction, and the most money to define the outcome.

I live in hope. 

Why?

 Because God has promised us that whenever righteousness wanes and unrighteousness increases "I send myself forth." For the protection of the good and for the destruction of evil, and for the establishment of righteousness, "I Come" into being...........age after age. 

My expectancy determines my outcome...........yours too.

Marvel not; ye must be born again.

                                                                           TG4RG







Comments

Hanna Rosin said…
I’m so excited because my broken marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that DR.Osasu can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to DR.Osasu . he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that DR.Osasu real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at:Account:
drosasu25@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347064365391,THANKS TO DR. Osasu

Popular posts from this blog

CANAAN U.S.P.

.......Giving Up The RIGHT for The WRONG....a.k.a. The Vapors