RANDOMS OR (something I learned from my daughter) #1.

Tryin' something new. 

I profess to be a writer but I don't write.

 And here is "most of" the reason why. At my age things seem to weigh so heavy on my heart, that it becomes difficult to start writing because I wouldn't know where to stop. 

So, I don't start. 

I have been told by someone close to me that my blogs are tooooooooooooo long. Interesting, informative, and entertaining, but, tooooooo long. 

So, this is an attempt to write Randoms. Something I have seen my daughter, Cristen do, and do quite well in fact.

More or less Randoms are just that, random thoughts that are traveling through my mind, for one reason or another.

Comments are welcomed and appreciated. 

1.  I could never treat white people like they have treated us.

2.  Why are my tax dollars going to other countries as foreign aid when the inner cities in this country look like a bomb has been dropped on them?

3.  Why is Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, ALWAYS, one of the worst looking streets in every city in amerikkka.

4.  I don't want to go back to the way things were before the pandemic.

5.  I don't like the way things are currently, during, the pandemic.

6.  What makes u think that someone wants to see your whole ass or your ass hole? Female or male.

7.  Your children are watching you.

8.  Your parents are watching you. 

9.  You can have a degree and no common sense. 

10. Pharmaceutical companies are the biggest drug dealers.

"THE OUTKAST REVOLUTIONARY PARTY DOES NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS VIDEO"



Comments

Unknown said…
Awww I inspired my dad. I like your Randoms.

Popular posts from this blog

CANAAN U.S.P.

ADDICKTION

.......Giving Up The RIGHT for The WRONG....a.k.a. The Vapors