REHABILITATED MALICE

 

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man."

...rehabilitated malice: refers to demonstrating the absence of malice and ill will, coupled with sincere remorse and personal reform, to overcome past misconduct or negative character evidence, particularly in legal or professional licensure contexts.


"...restored" refers to someone reconnected to health or normal life by training, therapy, and rebirth after imprisonment, addictionillness, or all of the aforementioned afflictions. 


Guilty 🙋... forgive me for my error. I'm sorry; it won't happen again.

I'm dying.......................................................................................daily. 👀

And although my body may not transition today, and maybe not tomorrow. But surely I have more yesterdays 👶 than I have tomorrows. 🙇

And I'm good 👌 with that. 

Because in this thing called life, God has allowed me to do more good than bad, ordered my steps to walk more right than wrong, and guided my mind to be more peaceful ✌ than a warmonger. 😡

I have helped more people 😊 than those harmed by my presence. I don't take credit for my good deeds because I know it's always been #TheChristNMe, not the me you see. 

All the wrong deeds have been mine.😞

Still, God has been incredibly kind to me regardless of my faults.😊

The preacher used to say, "Look over me, look under me, look around me, and see God." 💪

So I thought I would get all that off my chest before I started what may be the last blog in a plethora of entries under the banner of The Heart & Soul of An Outkast. 👽 (1outkast4u.blogspot.com)

Here we go!!! 💦

In 2018, immediately after my Shepard/Leader removed me from his Board of Apostles/Stewards (read the blog titled Our Thing) for "conduct unbecoming an officer," he said, and I quote, "Don't leave the church."

What 😕😕😕???

Now wait a minute!!! ✋

Apparently, judging by my removal, I was the worst dog in this den of thieves...but "yet you say don't leave us." 😌

Aww, ok, I get it. 😁 Y'all want me to           #BeLikeChrist. 👏
In other words, "It's not about how much you can dish out...it's about how much you can take?????????"

Anyway, I didn't leave. 💂 We didn't leave. 💂

My family and I stayed with the church until God in His divine and infinite wisdom, closed the doors of the church and basically shut down the whole world with the so-called Covid-19 pandemic. 💀 

So, I never left.... My family never left.... We are the church... Wherever we are, that's where the church is.  

                                                                                 The church is within. 🙌

Still, with that being said it may be about time for this prodical son to return home and aid and assist the current Pastor and his administratiom as we build the body of Christ for the future. ✌

 

That move would mean taking my seat as a Minister💂 of God and delivering periodical messages from God pertaining to the current time we are now living in and how it pertains to the church from 1931 to 1961 when much of the madness 👿 and mayhem we are experiencing now was predicted to come to pass. 👀

Further, God has given me his voice to warn and enlighten the masses about what must be done to survive as individuals and as the body of Christ. 👀

 

Athough, speaking for God comes with consequences.💁 

 

Check this out.

 

May 16, 2025 the family of my dear brother and friend Edward  White, better known as "Fella" asked me to proside over his home going celebration and give his eulogy.👂

 

I did that. I spoke for God and I prayed for Gods will to be done in the earth. The very next day {a highly suspect} EF3 tonado destroyed much of north St. Louis, MO.💣

 

                                  ......to be continued.............

Comments

Popular Posts